Gearbox heads up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JulianG View Post
    I'm still trying to find a bonnet shipped from Brisbane to Melbourne on the 27th November by them..........
    We had never anything gone missing for long. It is crucial though to put more address information on the shippment than just the con note as it seems they do come off and of course after that no one knows who's it is and where it is ment to go.
    However, they can trace it back to the last time it came off a truck ergo in which warehouse it should be (assuming no foul play) You would need to know the dimensions and color of packing so they can find it in thier lost and found pile....
    I hope it will work out for you. If you want to PM the con note number and name and address of sender/receiver I could try and see if I can find something out?

I know a few of the managers and a bloke that organises the storage in thier warehouse in Hallam......
    Best regards

Comment

Marty,

Hi, I'm waiting for the sender to tell them....

1. The exact date this consignment was dropped off, and either AM or PM
      2. Confirmation the shipping labels were securely attached with no tape over the bar codes. If not attached, what labelling was used & how was the consignment addressed
      3. A detailed item description of the packaging and any distinguishing markings
      4. The contents of the item
      5. Any other pertinent information.......

I've given them a copy of the con-note the sender sent me, and told them it was a bonnet for a porsche, and packed looking like a pallet.....

How this isn't enough information surprises me, but will wait and see.

If you can help, thanks.

Regards

Julian

Comment

Marty,

Attached is the con-note.

Cheers

Julian
        Last edited by JulianG; 09-01-14, 10:38 AM. Reason: Delete personal details

Comment

Hi, the bonnet turned up today, so thanks for the help Marty.

Afraid it has dent about a third of the way from the front though.....but at least I have it, and its red....maybe its an omen and the car should stay that colour!

Comment

Working...
          X