Help Wanted for 40th Birthday Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew,

Get'm a bloody FULL day at the local Kart track.....
    Once more you can enjoy it with'm ......

That's until the karts kick both or your asses...... I'll give'ya till about noon

Cheers mate
    Chuck Miller
    The Australian TYP 901 Register #062
    Early 911S Registry #109 - Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator
    R Gruppe #88

Comment

40 in Roman numerals is XL. Maybe get him some Castrol memorabilia. You could get an old XL bottle (with cap), wash it carefully, then decant some of Alex's Blowflies into it.
      John H

70 T

Comment

I was given a set of Reidel glasses which were engraved wiht the POrsche logo and name, but POrsche doesnt sell these any more. However, you can still buy the glasses and have them bead blasted or laser engraved with the logo and name and any other message you want to pass on and include them wiht a case of Alex's mates wine. Its personal, very unique and shows you went to some trouble to get it, plus no one else will give the same thing.

Hope you have enough time left for this.

BTW, the Trophy company down the road form POrsche Cars Melb does lots of Porsche Club awards etc and has all the logos on file. I beleive its OK to use them so long as you are not selling the final product.
        sigpicPhil Lack
        TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
        Early 911-S Registry # 690
        R-Gruppe # 367
        '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
        '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
        2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
        1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

A slap across the back of the head with a "well done son you made it" that is was my Dad gave me!

Comment

So, what did you get him?

Comment

A drill and a very useful book called "Top Gears - Midlife Crisis Cars".

A great party, lots of Victorian lurkers and anoraks though. Bit sad really...
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X