Secretary Gone Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secretary Gone Bush

This is to advise that tomorrow I'm going bush to Suggan Buggan (in the Vic high country - look it up) for a week and will have no access to phone or internet. (yippee)......or Julie.
    I will respond to any messages or club membership applications when (and if) I return on the 17th June.

Peter Williams
    Secretary
    Peter Williams #049
    Secretary TYP901
    1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

You do know that there is absolutely nothing at Suggan Buggan. And it will be freezing ! Big fire required. The pub at Buchan burnt down 2 years ago, but I think crowd funding has just about got it back on its feet. MacKillop's Bridge is also worth a visit, if you haven't already seen it. Think you can get mobile and internet near Gelantipy if you need it (via satellite).
    Cheers Paul M
    Last edited by PCM911T; 19-06-17, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Have fun Peter - we will try not to send any urgent issues your way.

Comment

Tell them how it all went Peter
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

He's not taken up banjo practice has he? Or was he abducted by Ferals?
          Paul M

Comment

Hi Peter I'm hoping your back and you had a great trip great country up that way
            could you please advise how to go about getting club plates just made a new purchase and want to down this route this time 0418108015

Comment

Originally posted by Gus Carfi View Post
              Hi Peter I'm hoping your back and you had a great trip great country up that way
              could you please advise how to go about getting club plates just made a new purchase and want to down this route this time 0418108015
              See here Gus.
              Please read if you wish to avail yourself of the privelage of the club permit scheme in Victoria. VICTORIAN CLUB PERMIT SCHEME In Victoria, classic & historic vehicles over 25 years can be sponsored by registered automotive clubs to have a special club permit, rather than full registration. This privilege represents

I wouldn't transfer the existing rego, but just put the car straight onto club plates and save stamp duty, but would have a contract of sale/title transfer document signed off if it is a private sale. Get an unregistered vehicle permit to pick-up the car and get the RWC sorted. Get a few sigs and then away you go.
              Doug
              IG: @porschepicto

Comment

Working...
              X