No announcement yet.

Victorian Run Sunday March 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great day to drive the GOR in amongst a group of 901’s.
    Thanks for organising Terminator IMG_8884.jpg IMG_8889.jpg IMG_8885.jpg IMG_8886.jpg IMG_8896.jpg
    Doug
    IG: @porschepicto

Comment

Hi Doug and Thank You
      Shout Out to all the folk on the run today, really appreciate you all venturing down to my neighbourhood.

cheers
      Dean

Comment

Well things did not go exactly as planned today.

Firstly the Westgate bridge was closed forcing those of us from the Sth East to make a long unwanted round trip to the M80 for the Princess Freeway only to find the Princess Freeway entrance from the M80 was also closed.

I have since learned should have gone up Dynon Road!!!

Most of us met at the BP at Little River, Paul and his wife came across on the ferry and met us at The Maple Bakery in Torquay after some ferry delays also.

All together at last the 6 of us we headed down the GOR, not too much traffic but it's very speed restricted now anyway. Upon reaching Lorne we headed inland towards Deans Marsh and back towards Geelong only for Paul to miss a turnoff but he was found by Peter at the Ferry for the return journey.

Apparently the ferry was a ...t show so both Peter and Paul headed back home up the Princess Hwy in the end.

So not a good start nor a good end but 6 fine cars got some decent driving in between and thanks to those who took the time to join our gathering on such a fine sunny day.
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Despite the teething problems - I think was a great day for all - Clyde thanks for organising.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X