No announcement yet.

Welcome to the new Typ901 Website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very delighted to see our historymeister Mr Hodges posting on this new site.

tonyc

Comment

ditto!
      Alex Webster
      A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Originally posted by alexwebster
        This is like having a new toy isn't it!!! Everyone is playing and learn how to use it!!!

Looks like we will all have some fun with what the new look forum will have to offer - how fun!

How about a video section to upload? - I know now I am pushing it!!!
        Thanks for the positive feedback.

A video section is not hard to do, but will be bandwidth intensive and cost money in the long run. We're better off using an off-site free video host like youtube.com.

Comment

Hey Erwin,
          On the old site if you were in the forum section you could click the refresh button and any new posts would show up, and posts that had been read would show as such. Is it possible for this to work on the new site? Also on the home page User CP with the new posts section... Thanks again
          Cam Arnott
          Looking for engine #6208151
          1970 911E (Sold)
          '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
          2 x Split Screen Kombis
          TYP 901 Register # 78
          Early S Registry # 1076

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Arnott
            Hey Erwin,
            On the old site if you were in the forum section you could click the refresh button and any new posts would show up, and posts that had been read would show as such. Is it possible for this to work on the new site? Also on the home page User CP with the new posts section... Thanks again
            It was cookie and time based but I've changed it to database-based - so it should be working as you suggest.

Comment

Everything is going to appear as UNREAD now that I've done this, so to mark ALL FORUMS read, click this link:
              http://www.typ901.org/forumdisplay.php?do=markread

It's also available from the Quicklinks dropdown menu above.

Comment

Working...
              X