No announcement yet.

Thredbo nationals 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have added - that is GREAT that you guys are coming. i am thinking of heading down Friday morning - are you interested in heading down together?

I will call you re accommodation tomorrow.

BTW that makes three BODS EACH from Melbourne and Sydney, and as Leonie definitely counts for 1.5, that makes...

SYDNEY 3.5 MELBOURNE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyC View Post
      .................BTW that makes three BODS EACH from Melbourne and Sydney, and as Leonie definitely counts for 1.5, that makes...

SYDNEY 3.5 MELBOURNE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Phil can you please step in and edit this thread

I endorse Tony's comment that it's great that Chris and Leonie have confirmed.
      Last edited by MrUpwey; 10-04-07, 01:10 PM.
      Peter Williams #049
      Secretary TYP901
      1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Peter, Clyde, Phil, Chris and Leonie

PM sent

Comment

This is fast becoming the longest thread ever on this site.
          sigpicPhil Lack
          TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
          Early 911-S Registry # 690
          R-Gruppe # 367
          '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
          '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
          2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
          1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Not if we get the Nationals up - I can only imagine!

Comment

Any late starters for the Thredbo recce?

Pretty good accomodation deals at the moment down there including third night for free.

Comment

Tony

I hade been considering it but a combination of my sons birthday, a major meeting on the saturday for the charity i am chairman of (but cant get the meeting date changed) and other work commitments for that week mean that it is a practical impossibility - sadly because it is an area with fantastic roads that i love going to

I did however see a link today in the "five best secret drives" in the SMH to somewhere up there that is an absolute MUST VISIT - I used to go down there all the time when I lived in canberra.

It is Yarrangobilly Caves between Tumut and Cooma - you drive straight past it on any trip between the two.
                this is the link http://www.smh.com.au/news/new-south...500200171.html

Anyone going thru there MUST go down to see them - even if there is a bit of dirt Clyde.
                It would be a graet place to meet after a loop or two before going back to Thredbo, tumut adaminaby or cooma.

(says he who is not even on the rece)
                Hugh Hodges
                1973 E
                Australian TYP 901 Register #005
                Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Hugh, would have very much liked to see you in the Alps - see my new thread re change of plans.

Comment

Working...
                  X