No announcement yet.

Help with 1976 912e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

It is in my nature to help Chris but I am beginning to wonder ... if there is appreciation.
      Last edited by Merv; 02-08-17, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I certainly do appreciate everyone's help. IVe been away with work. Not sure what is meant by the pic of spoon feeding but perhaps I've joined the wrong club. Anyway, I'd still be interest to hear from anyone who's got a 1976 912.
        Sorry to be a bother 9er, all the best.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hi Paul, I have the part that you need. I pulled the aircon out many years ago when i was going to prep my car for the track. The lower dash is still fitted in my car as didn't have the non airconl lower dash panel.to replace it with. I'd be open to a deal or trade for a correct 73 replacement ? Its unlikely id put aircon back in as my Father in law mistook all the pieces as rubbish ( my fault i stored it in his shed when we were building) and threw out all the hardware.
          PM me if you like.
          Mick

Comment

Hi Mick,
            I tried private messaging you but not sure if it went thru. Please call me on 0414565840 re the a/c console .

cheers
            Paul

Comment

Hi Paul. Apologies I've been away and only got back last night. Ill give you a call today.
              Mick

Comment

Working...
              X