No announcement yet.

US shipping to OZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for comments. had seen the red 912 (car sales) prior to purchase of my current 912 (red) from Ballina. Owner wasn't that willing to negotiate on price. If memory serves it was a conversion as well. Looking for a car I can enjoy while I am working on the 912 and vice versa. Otherwise i will need to resort to a 105 purchase again. Have a budget of $48K approx. Do not mind obviously if work is to be done. Budget fluctuates dependent on the cost of fittings for the house extension.

I have also been offered a couple of Chamonix 550 kits though, not sure if it is worth the headache.

Comment

President is being kind I'd say you have rocks in your head if you buy that car at the current exchange rate plus given the cost of importing which I know only too well and also given what it isn't.

Keep looking ...good advice Richard.
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

no rush as mentioned before... and certainly not even at its current unbid price of 20000USD. No value for me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by griffiths_r View Post
          there is the damned exchange rate being at bugger all of nothing...
          Yeh but this is great for those of us exporting - Woo hoo!!
          Marcus
          TYP901 Member #81
          1972 911E

Comment

Just for the record still discussing purchase of the car though seller prevaricates at 16000USD which I am offering

Comment

How did you go with the Qld connection Michel?
              John Forcier
              1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
              1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
              Restoration Saga
              1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Hi John, am going to try and get to Brisbane next week if time allows. Will call before to see if you are about. The connection is fairly adamant about value though...

Comment

Working...
                X