X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pics

Comment

hey we

Any chance of a full res copy of the nite shot of cam's car?

Rich
      Richard Griffiths
      1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Nice to see all the cars still in one piece. Congrats to all TYP901 members on completing the event.
        sigpicPhil Lack
        TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
        Early 911-S Registry # 690
        R-Gruppe # 367
        '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
        '24 MB GLA35 AMG- daily
        2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
        1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Did I read teh results correctly showing Ryan finished in the Top Ten ? (ninth).
          sigpicPhil Lack
          TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
          Early 911-S Registry # 690
          R-Gruppe # 367
          '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
          '24 MB GLA35 AMG- daily
          2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
          1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

I can't get any of Ed's (Polizi) pics to open, any clues?

Cheers
            Jeff Eelkema
            TYP 901 #132
            S-Reg #1431
            69E (project)
            various bevel Ducatis
            60s Vespa

Comment

they are linked from photobucket

if you like i can email you copies just send a msg to 911polizei@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Ed

msg sent, no rush tho, do I need to download photobucket to see the pics?

Cheers
                Jeff Eelkema
                TYP 901 #132
                S-Reg #1431
                69E (project)
                various bevel Ducatis
                60s Vespa

Comment

You shouldn't need specific software

Here is the whole album

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Ryan 9th, Begg 11th, Rogers 17th.

All round a great effort by 901'ers!

Bill Pye (porsche 911) ended up winning the event outright by 2 seconds from Weeks (last years winner - Porsche 911).
                    Alex Webster
                    A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

just home - what a wonderful weekend....

I have just downloaded my pictures from the week and will upload a selection.

Please to see everyone made it to the finish... and that Bill and Grant have provisionally won ( although a protest has been lodged by Weeks I've just read.). My old Carrera 3 (driven by the Cunningham brothers) did well, and Nick and BT also did very well in the whit Group S Carrera 3.

Tigers car sounded (and looked) great, as did Ryan's... and Cam drove the wheels off his orange 2.4. It was good to meet / see John Walker in his 2.4T as well. And Alex and Stuart Webster seemed to be enjoying themselves in the 356A.... we made Stuart an honorary NSW resident on Wednesday night at dinner.

I was asked to drive the Autohaus Hamilton chase car ( a Kia Rondo my employer very kindly loaned me). We got to about 85% of the stage endings thanks to some great navigating by team mate Tony. The Kia got right royally thrashed for 4 days, and racked up over a 1000klm's. Our unofficial chase car GP with the George Cairns crew was most enjoyable....
                      Justin Reed
                      aka Reedminor
                      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
                      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
                      1961 356B #114700
                      Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Video

Comment

Fantastic effort guys. Thanks for the pics and updates. Cant wait for the stories to filter through.

Comment

we're back and absolutely exhausted. very very happy with a top ten finish in a basically brand new untested car running different rubber.

we also had a dreadful start to the rally with my (brand new!) car being damaged during loading for transport. i won't say too much given its now in the hands of the insurers. however, my mechanic (mark 1 engineering) did an amazing job to repair the car sufficiently for us to compete. big thanks also go to andy begg who was on the scene and on the tools also (whilst nursing a hangover...)

nice to see all of our friends finish the event well and with no damage to person or machinery. there was some big shunts as usual and some pretty sore people.

i have a bunch of pics and video which i will load up too.

Comment

"i have a bunch of pics and video which i will load up too."

including some footage of cam and i nearly taking each other out in a moment of mass confusion...

Comment

Looking at Cam's seating position, he is obviously trying to get a better look at all his driving lights to see if they all stayed on!!! Well done to all and a great result to Ryan.

Awesome effort from all and thanks for the photos

Looking forward to the footage!

Comment

Working...
                                X