For Sale Aussie delivery 1973 2.4S Coupe $50,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,
    I'm pretty sure that green one with the gas burners was for sale at the throttle shop about 6 months ago (I'm sure it's not the one from Melb), and obviously back again. It originally had a ducktail.
    Cheers,
    Nick

Comment

You are correct Nick its not Col Andersons car Throttle Shop would surely be asking lots more if it was
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

this is a pretty crappy pic of the car
        Attached Files

Comment

Deja vu - I was fascinated to read the various threads on this car which I ultimately bought. I am also glad I didn't read the threads at the time because I probably would have hesitated and missed out.I don't see myself as an Indianna Jones (Holy Grail) but I do know that if an object is rare then price is secondary because they seldom, if ever, come onto the market. It is a sellers market. I am absolutely delighted with the car and use it weekly. DC has been kind enough to throw in a lot of parts (wheels, bonnet/s etc, memorabilia. I am really enjoying my membership and am amazed at the invaluable info available from some very clever members. Onwards and upwards.

Comment

Don't worry Chris your money is a safe as houses in that car with a little TLC and some bits here and there it'll be worth $150 in a heartbeat and because it is a 73 Silver coupe with sunroof they will be all over it.

You should hope throttle shop get the $155 for my old car!
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President
            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Clyde - appreciate your confidence. As to the "bits here and there" I hope, with the input from members these will be identified and I will endeavour to rectify.
              Shouldn't that read my "new" car.

Comment

Chris

I second what Clyde said, and it is great to hear how much pleasure it is giving you. You could wait a lifetime to snag one like it again. I was in a similar position with the blue car, I knew the opportunity might not present itself again, so I closed my eyes crossed my fingers and parted with the readies. And you know I havent regretted it for a millisecond. I just
                l-u-r-v my car.

tonyc

Comment

Working...
                X