No announcement yet.

AOMC European Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a 'TYP901' golf day may be the go in the near future as it appears that we have few golfers in the group. I'll leave it to you to organise!! OK?
    Ah but we had one of these organised by Marcus and Gaby for last year...postphoned due to poor numbers :roll: . I rescheduled for this year's calendar with Marcus and Gaby...can't find the date at the moment but it was on the 2006 calendar. They had planned a great run down Torquay way, lunch and golf for any members who like belting the bejeezus out of a poor little defenceless white ball :lol: ! Other activities too...

Maybe the committee can touch base with the Hancocks again as well as other members who had events scheduled on this year's calendar? Ahem...maybe committee members other than Clyde...he's done a sterling job to date; where are the others?

Lisa

Comment

Getting off the original thread a bit .
      Yes, Lisa, I'm aware that the Torquay run (& golf) is on our events calendar for 7 July 2006 and I encourage the committee to get in touch with Marcus and Gaby to ensure that it goes ahead.
      I'll certainly be a starter and hopefully will be wearing my new navy TYP901 polo shirt!!
      Peter Williams #049
      Secretary TYP901
      1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Alex,

I am pretty sure the pic of the white car you posted belongs to Chris Huegas, founder of the R Gruppe here in California.

Have arrived here safely and just finished dinner with Kent Moore. PIcked up the Silver 72T today and having fun getting to know her.

Will start posting pics of the event soon.
        sigpicPhil Lack
        TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
        Early 911-S Registry # 690
        R-Gruppe # 367
        '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
        '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
        2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
        1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
        X