X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kane k View Post
    Here they are Harry
    Hi Kane,

Thanks, they look great but unfortunately Vintage Excellence won't have any available for 6 months or so.

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Eelkema View Post
      Harry

When I was looking for a set of deep 6s I posted a WTD add on ESR and then had the wheels shipped direct to Harvey Weidman for restoration. Bought wheels off a few different guys (including a celebrity Porsche nut who was great to deal with) and as they weren't a set they worked out a bit cheaper. The US based sellers were happy to arrange shipping within the US and Harvey didn't mind waiting until I gathered a full set. Harvey would also be worth asking about sizes and may even have something in stock.

weidmanwheel@sbcglobal.net

Harvey is slow but widely regarded as the best. He crack tests all wheels first then checks they are straight and if needed can true them up. Finally he makes them look fantastic and ships in boxes that look like they are made for the job. Full restoration was around US$300ea a few years ago and about $100 ea to get them here. Harvey builds the wheels for Singer if you need further convincing of his abilities!

Avon does the Cz66 in 185/70 & 215/60 which I understand was the original RS sizes. They look great and have great reviews from the guys who have tried them.

cheers
      Jeff
      Hi Jeff,

Thanks, I will reach out to Harvey and see how we go.

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianG View Post
        No worries Harry - if you change your mind $1,200 for the 4.
        Cheers
        Julian
        Thanks Julian, if I don't have any luck I may be knocking on your door.

Are they a decent copy?

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Harry, hi, yes I think they are considered so. Julian

Comment

Working...
          X