Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1st View Post
    Welcome.

It's a bugger you Victorian's can't use a plate of choice with Historic registration. Here in SA we can use whatever- makes sense as these days the Police cars all have plate recognition cameras so whatever plate you use it will identify the conditions of registration on the move if need be.

I heard a SCCSA member was pulled over recently in this manner and asked to see his correctly filled in log-book......

Enjoy that gorgeous car.
    Ditto up here Stu. We can use whatever plate we want, so long as we pay to play...

I heard the plate recognition cameras were doing a roaring trade up here too. Mainly hunting unregistered cars, but now there's a real risk those abusing the club rego system will get get a 'please explain' in the mail. Not a bad thing.

*Welcome Matthew!
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Matt, welcome to the club.
      Good that you kept old plates - I presume you have them "registered" in your name?
      I recently converted to historic club rego (36407-H) but kept KYJ 911 in my name at no cost, so can re-instate them when I wish - or when the Vic regs conform with other states.
      Peter Williams #049
      Secretary TYP901
      1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Working...
      X