No announcement yet.

Typ901 Sydney Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"want to drive the swb next time?" yes please - i've never driven a 'shorty'

Comment

Bring you race car next time Ryan and Nick and I could give you some good tips to make it more competitive. I know how you love a competition.

Ps nice to catch up on Sat night, sorry we had to leave early

Comment

i'll bring mine if you bring yours tiger...

however, i think you may be getting us confused - i just enjoy the cars and the atmosphere... i don't really drive hard or try anything really competitive (like handbrake turns)

ps. did you leave early to beat me out the door?
        pps. 8th...

Comment

Tony... or should I say Walter? The Nurburgring in winter has nothing on a wet road over Mangrove Mountain!:p

Just to echo everyone's comments regarding yours and Louise's hospitality... a nice weekend shooting the breeze about old Porsches...
          Justin Reed
          aka Reedminor
          1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
          1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
          1961 356B #114700
          Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Tony and all the Sydney TYP901'ers,

thanks for organising a great weekend for us mexicans. Pity about the Vietnamese restaurant, we were hoping for mexican... although Vietnamese is pretty Melbourne anyway.

I have attached some pics below to compliment what Tony has already posted.

All in all I think it was an excellent weekend to allow more interaction between club members and I am sure. more friendships were forged to be built upon again at the next meeting.

And thanks to Cameron for providing the catalyst for this weekend as it was his post that started it all.

Now as to having a club weekend in Darwin ????????
            Attached Files
            sigpicPhil Lack
            TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
            Early 911-S Registry # 690
            R-Gruppe # 367
            '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
            '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
            2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
            1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Now you're talking!!!!! Next Dry Season maybe? How about a TYP 901 display at next years round of the V8's at Hidden Valley??

I dont know about you guys but I came back after the run on Sunday on a bit of a high...(non drug related)

It was really great to be able to travel in other people's cars and get a feel for what they are like.

I still think carbied cars sound better though..!!!! And mine is still louder than anything I travelled in on the weekend!!! Phil I think I need one of those stickers.....

Ryan sorry I didn't get to chew the fat a bit more with you about the rallying stuff but maybe next time.

Thanks again guys
              Cam Arnott
              Looking for engine #6208151
              1970 911E (Sold)
              '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
              2 x Split Screen Kombis
              TYP 901 Register # 78
              Early S Registry # 1076

Comment

Thanks to the Sydney crew.

Very nice to meet you all on Saturday night and for the Sunday run. I had a blast.

Ryan thank you so much for looking after me and letting me drive your car. I think the E from NZ was a great find and lots of fun. I'm feeling really guilty as I got a long "blat' on some great roads.

Thanks all
                Andrew
                Andrew Vidler

72T

Comment

cam - see you in adelaide!

andrew - cheers, my pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                  X