Messko Tyre Gauge Lens Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merv View Post
    Lovely patina on that leftie. Would be good catch up at some stage in Brassie. Another member has a spot on 67 (late 66 build) that you will want to see.
    That'd be great Merv!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIX View Post
      Cheers fellas, I'll have a go at polishing the lens on my other Messko and see how it turns out.....
      Holy crap! Most understated first post of all time, I reckon! Welcome, Manix! Cool cars, for sure...

In regards to the plastic polishing, any abrasive should do the trick - brasso is really good, or polywatch, which is specifically for polishing out scratches from old watch plexiglass's - they both do the same thing, really ... slowly, slowly, will do the trick 100%!
      Mark Munro
      '69 911T (sold)
      '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
      '69 MG Midget Group S car
      TYP901 Register #196

Comment

Originally posted by markymark_1968 View Post
        Holy crap! Most understated first post of all time, I reckon! Welcome, Manix! Cool cars, for sure...

In regards to the plastic polishing, any abrasive should do the trick - brasso is really good, or polywatch, which is specifically for polishing out scratches from old watch plexiglass's - they both do the same thing, really ... slowly, slowly, will do the trick 100%!
        Cheers Mark - you're not wrong about the slow approach - I got a bit bored after 10mins of polishing, and had to stop for a beer.....

Comment

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

Noosa Classic is on in a month. Pop up and say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairns888 View Post
            WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

Noosa Classic is on in a month. Pop up and say hi.
            Sounds like a plan Jim!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIX View Post
              Cheers Mark - you're not wrong about the slow approach - I got a bit bored after 10mins of polishing, and had to stop for a beer.....
              Hahahaha. You clearly have the right approach - you'll fit in around here just fine!
              Mark Munro
              '69 911T (sold)
              '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
              '69 MG Midget Group S car
              TYP901 Register #196

Comment

Working...
              X