No announcement yet.

My 906

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks chuck - i thought you might like the "finish on saturday, track on sunday" approach.

Comment

Ryan, well done, car looks fantastic! Im heading out to Eastern Creek on Saturday. I cant wait to see and hear it.
      Congrats, see you on the weekend.
      Thanks,

Comment

me too... I have to delve back into the memory banks but the little 2.0 litre screamer sounded pretty good with those megaphones
        Justin Reed
        aka Reedminor
        1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
        1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
        1961 356B #114700
        Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Now Mr Curnick, if I recall this thread started with something like guess "look what I got for Christmas.......

Don't tell me it's finished and it's only September ? Please explain ?

**** it looks good though !
          Last edited by Andrew B; 11-09-07, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Ryan / Nick

Any idea as to the times you'll be running at Eastern Creek on SAT / SUN. And no the answer isn't QUICK!

I have had a look at the Historic site but the classifications really confuse me and interstingly there is no explanation (that I could find) on the web site with an answer on each of the classes.

Cheers

Shane

Comment

shane

this link shows the various historic classes:

nic's not running tomorrow - but bryan/terry and others are. i've decided to run in regularity instead to try and get a bit more familiar with the new car. if you give me a ring tomorrow or sat i should have a better idea of running order/times etc

Comment

Originally posted by OBRUT View Post
                shane

this link shows the various historic classes:

nic's not running tomorrow - but bryan/terry and others are. i've decided to run in regularity instead to try and get a bit more familiar with the new car. if you give me a ring tomorrow or sat i should have a better idea of running order/times etc

THanks Ryan,

I did see that link and probably didn't relate it well to the running shedule, OK so you are group S (and therefore I guess Sb and Sc are in the same group) and running at the same time.

In any case I'll try and get out after 12.00 on Saturday so I assume I'll see Nick and Brian in the 8 lap Group S race after lunch then yourself in the reg after that race..

Does that make sense

Ta

Shane

Comment

Working...
                X