X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrar View Post
    Did you say, "bugger it, I am a gona buy this sucker!"
    Adam?
    I came very close Sean - I was seeing this as a solution to keeping up with Roland on the club runs!

Comment

Hi all, following the earlier protocol set by Chris .. I am also outing myself .. the new owner of the '72 TE listed and sold on eBay. I am very happy with the car and transaction .. Chris is a super guy and very straight and helpful to deal with.

I've communicated with a few of you previously and look forward to getting more involved with the club ..

As it stands, there isn't any rust (at all) in the floors .. so flintstone style is not an option .. seeking a 2.4 MFI engine .. if anyone knows of any ..

Ross

Comment

Originally posted by 72TE_KIWI View Post
        Hi all, following the earlier protocol set by Chris .. I am also outing myself .. the new owner of the '72 TE listed and sold on eBay. I am very happy with the car and transaction .. Chris is a super guy and very straight and helpful to deal with.

I've communicated with a few of you previously and look forward to getting more involved with the club ..

As it stands, there isn't any rust (at all) in the floors .. so flintstone style is not an option .. seeking a 2.4 MFI engine .. if anyone knows of any ..

Ross
        Don't know of a 2.4, but do know of a 3.0 carrera motor floating around at the moment (not mine!)...PM me if you would like more details.
        Mark Munro
        '69 911T (sold)
        '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
        '69 MG Midget Group S car
        TYP901 Register #196

Comment

Originally posted by 72TE_KIWI View Post

Ross
          Congrats Ross! Surely you want to go for more than a 2.4??

Cheers
          Adam

Comment

I have a 2.4 TE engine on MFI running and in car still

call me to discuss

Mikki 0410315739

Comment

Now that would be a good solution right engine for the car
              Clyde Boyer
              TYP 901 Register Inc.
              President
              Early S Register Member #294