Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS-911
    replied
    Yesterday my son and I dropped in to visit Val the previous owners widow, to show her the 73 now that it's been restored. Two years ago Val gave me a lot of the cars original bits (wouldn't take any money) that were sitting in her garden shed. I wanted to show her the seats, steering wheel, spare wheel and side mirror are restored and fitted. Val had reservations about changing Ron's Porsche from his red to my Aubergine, but I believe she genuinely loved the result.
    2 years ago
    IMG_2870.JPG
    IMG_2856_small.jpg
    Yesterday
    IMG_4354.JPG

Leave a comment:

• ITS-911
    replied
    image.jpeg
    Two years ago today I purchased ITS 911 , 1973 911 Coupe, so happy I did.
    Last edited by Terminator; 12-04-20, 02:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Don't they look pretty.......completes the car IMO

Leave a comment:

• ITS-911
    replied
    restored 73 rims fitted
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    I need to spend some time next door, ride height looked great even before your visit

Leave a comment:

• ITS-911
    replied
    Sean
    I got to East Coast Suspension early to beat the traffic, waited an hour at the locked gate which is better than an hour sitting idling in peak hour. PS the engine in the car is the spare...

Leave a comment:

• mrar
    replied
    Originally posted by reedminor View Post
    Looking good. If Dave Falson and the team at East Coast has set it up, it'll drive beautifully.

JR
    I think it broke down out the front of East Coast (gates are locked) after Joe Blog's wheels and straight line alignments blew the engine doing burnouts on their third attempt to get it to drive straight instead of in circles.

Leave a comment:

• reedminor
    replied
    Looking good. If Dave Falson and the team at East Coast has set it up, it'll drive beautifully.

JR

Leave a comment:

• ITS-911
    replied
    Last Friday In for ride height adjustments, back to factory standard ride height . Alignments and full check over and lube, then restored 73 dated Fuchs will be going on later this week.
    ECS.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Blue1
    replied
    PS
    Great photos

Leave a comment:

• Blue1
    replied
    Beautiful car Geoff
    Just luv it

Leave a comment:

• ITS-911
    replied
    With all this talk of batteries I could have used one yesterday when we picked up my 73 from Tim Ward in Melbourne (beyond dead flat). Two hours from Sydney (and thanks to my mate Steve D) the 911 is off the trailer I drove the rest of the way. Perfect Autumn day, perfect drive. Still fettling so correct set of restored 73 Fuchs on next week

Leave a comment:

• ITS-911
    replied
    image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    In the end that is all that matters Geoff, it sure is striking as I am sure so is the rest of the car.

Leave a comment:

• ITS-911
    replied

I'm super happy with the result, the trimming is a perfect match to what I had imagined in my head

Leave a comment:

Working...
X