No announcement yet.

69 S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No - but somebody emailed me the advertisement.

2 owners, repainted a more modern colour, and with tombstone (ie big bumper 911 seats)

Will be interesting to see what it makes.
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
    1961 356B #114700
    Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Originally posted by Garvs View Post
      slightly off topic, but anyone know much about the aus delivered 911T at shannons next monday evening?
      Garvs
      I dropped in to Shannons today. The silver '69T is OK, the car was originally Signal Orange but it was repainted silver by "Porsche" according to the blurb.
      The body looks OK but the interior is below par - crap dash cover, crap seats, crap door linings. The gearstick suggests a 915 box and ride height is very low at the front. The suggested price of $45-$55k is very optimistic.

As for the viper green '71 Targa "T"........forget it.
      Peter Williams #049
      Secretary TYP901
      1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Originally posted by MrUpwey View Post
        Garvs
        I dropped in to Shannons today. The silver '69T is OK, the car was originally Signal Orange but it was repainted silver by "Porsche" according to the blurb.
        The body looks OK but the interior is below par - crap dash cover, crap seats, crap door linings. The gearstick suggests a 915 box and ride height is very low at the front. The suggested price of $45-$55k is very optimistic.

As for the viper green '71 Targa "T"........forget it.
        the "69T", apart from being a "70T" seems to original numbers still and was Australian delivered and ordered as a 5 speed in signal orange - a popular colour that year as 6 T's came in it although at least 2 of them went straight to New Zealand
        Hugh Hodges
        1973 E
        Australian TYP 901 Register #005
        Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Called by Spencers today and he all but confirmed that is the car after me asking some pertanenet questions. His brother in alw bought it from Craig I remmeber he was chasing $65k or in that area anyway.
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

You dropped into shannons? Not eyeing off lot 42 I hope..... just kidding.

I have a mate who has developed the 901 bug. Thought it might be worth a look but maybe not. I dont think his budget would extend to the '69s in the $80k range.
            Jeff Garvey
            1971 911s (needs resto)

Comment

yeah I need another project!!
              Clyde Boyer
              TYP 901 Register Inc.
              President

Comment

Targa sold 14K, 911T for 50K
                GroupS 76 3.0 Carrera http://typ901.org/showthread.php?t=4220

Comment

They called the middle of the range on 911T. Strong result based on Mr Upwey’s esteemed assessment.

I saw that Targa once and it may have had a bit of rust. It also seemed like the air vent was in a strange location. Maybe not bad buy for someone handy.
                  Jeff Garvey
                  1971 911s (needs resto)

Comment

Hmm I just looked at Shannons results and saw the number plate I am sure that car belonged to club member Robert Robertson here in Melbourne.
                    Clyde Boyer
                    TYP 901 Register Inc.
                    President

Comment

Saw the silver T in High St Prahran this afternoon outside an exhaust shop, looked good from a distance.

Cheers
                      Craig Sedgman
                      914/6 GT Clone Project
                      996 C2.1

Comment

Working...
                      X