Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 PI Regularity

Hi Guys,

I have just been emailed the supp regs for the event for 2008.

There have been notable changes regarding a car from each team being on track at all times etc in light of last years issues!

The entry form is easier to fill out than the last two years, so it will be easier to compile the signatures!!!

Please express your interest here immediately, as the field is limited to 40 teams total, and we don't want to miss out.

The event has been moved to the 30/31 August (previously late September).

Entry fee is $1500 per team, and ideally we need 4 or 5 cars/drivers per team. Individual entry will vary depending on the number in each team.

I am happy to organise again, however you will miss out if you don't express your interest. Please email me and send your entry fee to me so that I can send it off.

Lets make it happen again!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by alexwebster; 06-04-08, 07:38 AM.
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

im in

Comment

me too. Alex are we having 4 or 5 per team? let us know what figure you want per entry.

Nick and Ryan we could almost make a group S team if you guys come down for this.
      GroupS 76 3.0 Carrera http://typ901.org/showthread.php?t=4220

Comment

cool - roll up roll up .... we almost almost have a couple of teams as I know dad and marcus are in.

better be quick!
        Alex Webster

Comment

Alex,

I would be keen if I can get my new engine in!

I'll stick my neck out and say i'm in

Comment

all right twist my arm, put me down again.

please
            MichaelJapp
            71E
            Typ901 #065
            EarlyS #798

Comment

Tim, run your current engine if you want! It is not a race! Welcome to the 6 hour!

Jappy, welcome back again for the third time!!
              Alex Webster

Comment

You have mail if you have been in the event before, or have expressed interest before.

Come back to me with answers asap as I will enter each team as it fills and then change them around accordingly once I have all the entries in, so first in best dressed.
                Alex Webster

Comment

Ian Henderson has just confirmed, so that makes 2 full teams already. Lets make the 3rd!
                  Alex Webster

Comment

I'm in if you've got a spot!
                    Paul Wischer
                    1969 911T
                    1979 Californian Moke
                    TYP 901 Register Member #77

Comment

Paul,
                      I will send you an email now, and you will have to get your entry and payment to me by the end of the week.

We already have 2 full team, and we now have 2 towards another team, so we technically need two more.

I know that Spencer has not yet replied to my email, and Nick Taylor is still contemplating entering. If those two put their hands up, then we have 3 full teams.

TO THOSE ENTERING

I NEED YOUR MONEY AND ENTRY BY FRIDAY so i can put all the entry forms in the mail and ensure we don't miss out.

If you did not get an email from me you were not on the initial list. Email me at alex@b-a-m.com.au and I can forward the entry and banking details.

THanks for all the support and interest, should be a great event once again!
                      Alex Webster

Comment

Originally posted by alexwebster View Post
                        Paul,
                        THanks for all the support and interest, should be a great event once again!
                        Alex, Thanks for your organisation!
                        GroupS 76 3.0 Carrera http://typ901.org/showthread.php?t=4220

Comment

put me down for pumping fuel again (assuming brett the role of newspaper reader ).

whilst my car is now probably up for it with R tyres, new seats and 6pt harnesses, I just can't see myself getting onto the PI track before the event. ah well. better make a better effort for 2009!!!
                          Richard Griffiths
                          1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Thanks Rich, we will need help with 3 teams, so all those volunteers from the last 2 years, we will need help, and need the help of newbie's as well!!

Spencer has confirmed, and Mark J/Dave B are letting me know by this arvo.

Team 3 is almost complete!!!
                            Alex Webster

Comment

Okay update!

First team has been entered (sent in the mail today)

First team is Alex, Stewart, Marcus and Jappy (in order of receipt of funds and entry)

Second team so far that have paid and given me their entry is Hung, Jason

I won't send them off until I have the entry and money.

So if your name is not on this list you have no paid me, or I have not seen you entry. Please do so, or you might miss out and make others miss out.

So Paul W, Tim P, Hendo, Mark J, Spencer and Tony R, all need to get on to it quickly!

I know Ian, Spencer and Tony don't use the forum so I will send them an email.

Dave B is first reserve at this stage unless there is enough to make a fourth team.

If you have misplaced the email call me on 0419527567 today.

Have a great weekend.
                              Alex Webster

Comment

Working...
                              X