No announcement yet.

2008 PI Regularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Mark is now competiting and taking the fuel down for us. Double Bonus!

Will put you and Paul down on the list! Thanks
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Count me in and I'll get Hotel Newhaven organised as headquarters.
      What colored t shirts do we need to bring?

Comment

Brett, whatever colour you want, but I would suggest either white or black would look best.

Thank you again for putting the house up for use!! Thanks your parents too!!!

Brett, are you keen to be a team manager this year? Reading of the paper will be included in the tasks you need to complete!!!!
        Alex Webster

Comment

That sounds like work Alex.
          Oh...ok. But just to let you know, I get a bit temperamental and stroppy if my teams not winning.

Comment

Alex
            I'll be there Sat & Sun to assist with whatever. You've certainly put some effort into this year's event - well done.
            Are support cars able to park near the pits or do we have to park on the other side of the track as we did last year?

Brett
            If it's OK I'll bring my little camper trailer down and prop it on your front lawn - it's lonely in that big mansion where I usually stay.
            Peter Williams #049
            Secretary TYP901
            1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Brett- you are a champion - thank you.

Peter - there has been a bit of work, but for the good of the teams and crew!

There will be only one tender car per team allowed near the garages, all the rest will need to be parked down in the car park. It should be on the same side of the track but down where we were camped out at 6 hour. Should not be a major concern - but they just need the space up near the garages.

I will have my truck there, and I think Simon Froude will have his BIG truck there as well, which he has offered as a change room and hide out - maybe it can be the lunch room!! Thank you Simon.

We have one other car allowed, so we can work that out when we get there. We might use a car for the fuel guy to use (Rich?!).

Peter - you can look after team 1. Andrew V you are on Team 2, Brett you are with Team 3.

Don't forget your t-shirts!!!
              Alex Webster

Comment

Alex

more than happy to have a car... but not that necessary as it isn't far to walk and i usually grab a lift with whoever needs the fuel - not that comfortable if it is marcus as his passenger seat is barely big enough for the arse of a 5ft 1" size 4 blonde...
                Richard Griffiths
                1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Alex

Lap boards??
                  Computer operator/s??
                  Lap timing strategy/technique needs to be discussed with team managers - I know you have some thoughts on this.

Team managers should print and understand the rules of the event - between the 3 of us and you we should just about understand them

I'll do ring folders for each team to store paperwork as required
                  Peter Williams #049
                  Secretary TYP901
                  1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Peter I already have a master file. I will also print out lap timing sheets. I will also bring my laptop. This year we need to be on the timing and work out a better strategy, even if all teams don't want to do it that way. I know some will take it more serious that others, and that is great!

I have the lap board - there is room for three teams.
                    Alex Webster

Comment

We need to have some one on the look out on the viewing platform for unscheduled change over. eg: broker fan belt smoking engine
                      GroupS 76 3.0 Carrera http://typ901.org/showthread.php?t=4220

Comment

spare fan belt this year Hung?! Or BIG RED warning light!!!
                        Alex Webster

Comment

drivers - cost of signs has gone down to $75! Awaiting the last quote.

Regards,
                          Alex
                          Alex Webster

Comment

Confirmation of Current Pit Crew:

Peter Williams (team manager Team 1)
                            Andrew Vidler (team manager Team 2)
                            Brett Ditchfield (team manager Team 3)
                            Richard Griffiths (fuel bitch!)
                            Marcus Ramsay (timer/pitboard)
                            Paul Miniken (timer/pitboard)

if there is anyone else willing to help out it would be most appreciated.
                            Alex Webster

Comment

why do i get an exclamation mark!?!?
                              Richard Griffiths
                              1970 911T 2.8

Comment

no fuel for you!!!!
                                Richard Griffiths
                                1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Working...